Running on HP Jornada 548

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Wed Oct 18 06:18:00 UTC 2000

Alan,

Just FYI: It has been recently noted that *all* float operations on the SH3
are more or less broken. The reason is that the VM got compiled with a flag
that confuses the word order of the float (I thought that a definition of
_SH3_ implies _MIPS_ since it's basically a mips variant) but the above
basically means that you'll have to recompile a VM on your own to work
reliably.

  - Andreas