Thread-safe TranscriptStream

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 20 23:36:14 UTC 2000

In message <200009201949.OAA16188 at dcs-server1.cs.uiuc.edu>
          "jchludzinski" <jchludzinski at mail.worldkey.net> wrote:

> Let me get this straight, your response is (basically):
[snip]
Do you have a problem with the idea of having to take responsibility for
your own products? Do you expect SqC to put your entire codebase into
the image? Surely not.

Squeak is a rapidly moving process. If you want to build a product from
it you will have to live with that fact, or be bitterly disappointed.

I'm sure you don't want to get a reputation like that of Certain Persons
that pop up on a fairly regular basis and tell us that we _must_ do
things their/java/python/lisp/C++ way or we will never make it in the
market place.

Logic is neither an art or a science but a dodge.