Squeak list on eGroups

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Tue Sep 12 17:18:50 UTC 2000

On the Minnestore list it looked like it was individuals joining the list
simply so send spam.  Just guessing here, but I imagine that this
"join-then-spam" sequence could be automated, and that people could use
addresses from Hotmail or wherever to perpetrate their spamming.  It matters
little to me if the list is available on eGroups or not (eGroups is banned
by our eNanny...er, I mean "firewall"...so I can't use it in any case).

Bob "...I'm on the (information) highway to Hell..." Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken