Latest on Video for Squeak?

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sat Sep 16 14:29:47 UTC 2000

http://heroinewarrior.com/

> >They have made Quicktime for Linux, libmpeg2-1.1.5, and some other stuff.
> >Source code under GPL mostly.

Anybody picked up this or want to take a joint stab at it ? I would like
be able to do some crossplatform video playback etc. so I need this
plugin...

My current setup is a Mac, macos 8.6.
I have no  c compiler available. One solution is MPW from Apple, but I
doubt anything will
compile there without major rewrite of stuff.
I can however install LinuxPPC and get the tools needed there. This
would be my first plugin writing so the help of someone is very welcome.
Anybody have any suggestions ?

Karl