Squeak BOF? (was RE: OOPSLA anyone?)

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Fri Sep 8 15:01:15 UTC 2000

Hi Folks!

On 09/08/2000 Göran Hultgren (goran.hultgren at bluefish.se) wrote:  "Ah, a
BOF, anyone organizing such a thing? SqC? I am interested in attending but
there are much more experienced people that could organize..."

I think Dan Ingalls and SqC organized last year's event.  It was great!
There were a bunch of presentations and lots of Squeakers.

To Dan, and/or to the good folks who have the wherewithal to host this
year's event, here's my early vote for having the BOF ("Birds of a Feather")
on Monday or Tuesday (because I will be back in Boston on Wednesday night).

Thank you very much!   :-)   :-)   :-)

Cheers all,

---==> Chris