[EHN]StarMorph, take 2

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Mon Sep 25 18:39:21 UTC 2000

I enhanced the StarMorph to use three handles:
The center one to move the star around.
A middle one to set the depth of the points, blue color for a change.
A outer one to set the size of the star.

The two latter can switch places so the outer becomes the inner etc.
Also note that the halo menu for the StarMorph now includes
a Points choice that let you set the number of points on your star.

The only issue I see on it is that the handles don't show in the 'right'
place all the time. Have to dive into the handles code to fix this...

Have fun, be a star :-)

Karl