[updates] 38 new ones for 2.9alpha

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Wed Sep 13 04:15:58 UTC 2000

>Dan Ingalls wrote:
>
>> 2608SimplifiedUndo-di -- Dan Ingalls -- 11 September 2000
>> Introduces a simplified protocol for undoing and redoing simple changes of state.
>> Uses that protocol to implement undo for the SameGame application.
>> Also simplifies some existing undo code.
>
>Transcript has...
>
>  (colorBias is Undeclared)
>  File 2608SimplifiedUndo-di.cs successfully filed in to change set
>  2608SimplifiedUndo-di
>
>SameGameBoard>>resetBoard walks back with a primitive failure.  Couldn't figure
>how to tweak my way out of this, so I retreated to an earlier version.

I know.  I just slip these things in to find out who plays the games.

Just kidding.  Seems I let out some private changes to that method.  All should be made right if you fileIn the following, which I will issue immediately as an update...

-----------------------
!SameGameBoard methodsFor: 'initialization' stamp: 'di 9/12/2000 20:57'!
resetBoard
	Collection initialize.  "randomize"
	selection _ nil.
	self submorphsDo:
		[:m |
		m disabled: false.
		m setSwitchState: false.
		m color: palette atRandom].
	self commandHistory resetCommandHistory! !

Thanks for the alert.

	- Dan