[BUG] in 2.9a

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 29 02:43:33 UTC 2000

I noted that the BobUI is now include in the 2.9a release...after trying to load it a
couple of time without success :)

Fine.

But...as I understand... a method to initialize a class variable (CloseForm) in the class
UIWindowMorph is lacking (UIWindowMorph initialize).

So I tried to add it copying that same method from the CS I have at hand, but the CS
#2630 (curiously named BadHashFix)  :)  don't like that...there is a new method lacking
'hashMultiply' which seems to give hard time to others Squeakers.

"The crash is because the change set redefines SequencableCollection>>hash in a way
incompatible with the current definition. " as recalled Bob Arning to Mark Guzdial  about
TGen.

Sorry.. no fix.