[BUG] MorphicWINDOW DISPLACEMENT

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 10 20:33:29 UTC 2000

May be it's difficult to explain so I joint two .jpg.sit  (jpg format compress with Stuffit) as attachments,
the normal one and the 'displacement'.

These are UIWindowMorph from BoBUI.

They are composites UIWindow add with addMorphBack: ...

The problem...you click inside the upper PlugableListMorph in the left UIWindow and if you move your mouse
and clic somewhere else in the same UIWindow you obtain the displacement.jpg

You can do the same with the right UIWindow except that is harder to do. You must move the mouse over
while clicking a lot and somehow, sometime a UIWindowMorph will change of place to pick the last place ou
click.

I would like to be able to just send a FIX but for now :)   ....I can just to signale it.

Is there a solution...?

BTW I use Squeak 2.8 of 13 june 2000
latest update: #2359