[BUG?] Re: can't file-in a project?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Sep 11 14:21:25 UTC 2000

>>>>> "Bert" == Bert Freudenberg <bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de> writes:

>> How can I recover my work?

Bert> Look at the "recently logged changes" in the "changes" menu, all hacking
Bert> you did is still there.

Thanks - that's what I did, even before you had replied.  I just kept
poking at menus until I found what I needed.  Almost intuitive!
Recovered the entire 15 minutes of my work, in just under a half
hour. :)

[BUG?]  Oddly enough, a method category *rename* does not show up in
the "recently logged changes".  Should it?  Luckily, I just did that
again. :-)