Re. fixes for 2.8: zapped all my mail files...

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Mon Sep 11 19:25:18 UTC 2000

Everyone,

Mr. Egghead here got all intelligent and deleted all the mail files on
Sunday morning. Wondered why there was suddenly *that* much free space on
the drive, but didn't realize until later that what he had voluntarily
trashed was indeed all his mail...

So if you have any unfinished correspondence with me and are missing an
answer, please resend your last mail and I'll get back to you.

Fortunately I had finished collecting updates from this summer and had sent
them off to Dan on Friday evening.

However, people who had sent me suggestions about things to make into
updates for 2.8 should resend them to me.

Henrik