Q for Celeste users

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Thu Sep 14 22:03:47 UTC 2000

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:28:56 -400 "Lex Spoon" <lex at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
>So I'm guessing there is some application of Celeste that we're wanting
>to use here?  For example, the ability to email a Squeak page to
>someone?!  For such applications, it seems perfectly appropriate to use
>plugin-specific EMAIL.xxx files.

Lex,

That's right. However, the selection of email file names is an image decision and I'm currently using the same image in both browser and non-browser modes. What I was mainly trying to verify was that some people were using Celeste files outside of the squeak directory to make sure I didn't break something useful while fixing the browser mode. Hopefully I haven't.

Cheers,
Bob