VM generation problem (Linux)

Mats Nygren nygren at sics.se
Mon Sep 18 11:36:26 UTC 2000

Hi,

This exciting story occurs on a Linux machine, Squeak 2.8 #2359

after
	InterpreterSupportCode writeSupportFiles.
	self translate: 'interp.c' doInlining: true.
I try "make" in the build directory and get this

  In file included from ../src/generated/AsynchFilePlugin.c:18:
  ../src/generated/sqPlatformSpecific.h:57: textutils.h: No such file or
  directorymake: *** [AsynchFilePlugin.o] Error 1

I have extended my work to include a cleaning up of the module naming
etc, not only syntaxes but I need to get started.

/Mats