Lucid: missing method

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Sep 12 18:00:52 UTC 2000

I'm sorry to say that Lucid isn't quite usable for general programmers
right now.  #logNewParse: does what it sounds like, and it can safely be
defined as an empty method.  If you need to know more than that, then
just hang on a little while.  Between classes, writeups, reading,
mailing lists, and generating hot air with my fellow universitites, I
sometimes actually work on moving this system forward. :)   It shouldn't
be toooo long before Lucid can be filed-in and immediately used.

-Lex