Squeaklets on Squeak Swiki

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 11 17:00:01 UTC 2000

Hello,

I know people have talked about having squeaklets in the last few days.
I'm not entirely sure what they mean by Squeaklet. I assume it means
using the browser plug-in to have some active Squeak content and not
replacing the browser with the SuperSwiki.

If that is the case, I would like to eventually add Squeaklet capability
to the Squeak Swiki. If people have suggestions on how this could be
done, please let me know.

I could for instance see that you have project files (*.prj ?) in the
uploads area and when you put a link in the Swiki page, it will show up
as the plugin.

Comments, suggestions, random gunfire?

Je77