[ENH] 'value:' raiseTo: 2 -> 'value:value:'

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Sep 6 18:20:50 UTC 2000

>>>>> "Mats" == Mats Nygren <nygren at sics.se> writes:

Mats> I would work a little with providing the functionality of Perl in a
Mats> Squeak shape if I were you ..
Mats> There is OSprocess and regular expression handling to begin with ..
Mats> A nice, portable package of that, ..
Mats> Organizing something similar to CPAN .. (speak with Hans-Martin Mosner
Mats> about SCAN)
Mats> Making it easy to connect Perl with Squeak both ways
Mats> this list can be made longer ..

Yeah, I've given some thought to embedding Perl inside Squeak, or
vice-versa.  In fact I was just thinking about that again this
morning.