Squeak 2.8 available

Peter William Lount peter at smalltalk.org
Mon Sep 4 16:02:31 UTC 2000

Hi Andreas,

When might you have the new sources for 2.8 up on your web site? If it will
be a while, is it possible to email them to me as they are now? I just want
to read them and bring myself upto date on the changes that have happened
since the 2.4vm sources.

Have you made the switch over to a free compilier and if so how can I get
that one set up? Maybe you have instructions on a web page somewhere...

Thanks...

All the best,

Peter William Lount
peter at smalltalk.org

p.s. Did you move to L.A.? Are you still working with disney?