2.8 based VM for WinCE request

Kazuhiro ABE abee2 at geocities.co.jp
Thu Sep 28 04:30:30 UTC 2000

I ported Oshima-san's Multilingualized Squeak in Squeak 2.7 by
cooperation of Sumi-san.
By this, I got possible to send and receive Japanese emails with Celeste.
In addition, I got possible to read Japanese, Korean and Chinese web
pages with Scamper by using hack of Monaka-san.
These work with my Compaq Aero 2100(Palm-sized PC, WindowsCE 2.11, MIPS
70MHz, 16MB RAM).

And I ported Multilingualized Squeak in Squeak 2.8 recently.(It will be
introduced by Oshima-san's web page at an early date.)
It works with 2.8 VM comfortably, but is very slow in 2.7 VM of SqueakCE.
Probably a lot of primitive methods fails.

So, I want 2.8 VM of SqueakCE, too.

--
Kazuhiro ABE
abee.abe at nifty.ne.jp