TGen in 2.9a?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Sep 28 15:18:19 UTC 2000

Has anyone got TGen to work in 2.9a?  I was trying to load up the
ray-tracing language GML into 2.9a (using the tgen at
http://calliso.swiki.net), but I kept getting some really severe
crashes ("Hit any key to restart").  Then I took a fresh 2.9a image,
loaded all updates, then tried again from MVC.  I kept getting that
Object did not understand variableSubclass... to create classes like
Grammar.  I backed down to a 2.8 image and had no problem.

Perhaps it's just something I'm doing?  Have others had more success?
Since Bob Arning had no problem loading my Wonderland-in-a-Project
file, and then I was able to do after, too, maybe I have a black
thumb when it comes to Squeak these days...

Mark
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu