[Help] Squeak in K-8

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Fri Sep 15 01:18:06 UTC 2000

I have just signed up to teach computer classes for
my daughters Catholic elementary school.  All
Windows machines... bummer 8-(

My first task is to create a curriculum for K-8 grades.

My feeling is that Squeak would be a perfect tool to use
in this setting since it is its own platform and can do so much.
Can anybody point me to some resources or give me
some advice?

I have teaching experience but not at this elementary
level.

I'd really appreciate it.

Jeff 8-)

   Jeff Szuhay              A randomly-directed
   www.szuhay.org           chaotical wetware pattern
   jeff at szuhay.org          recognizer/generator.

   Reporter: "What do you think of Western Civilisation?"
   M.K. Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."