Any Squeakers at NetObjectDays Erfurt?

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Thu Sep 28 21:20:02 UTC 2000

>Hi,
>I know that there are some Squeakers (including Alan Kay as an invited
>speaker) at NetObjectDays in Erfurt. Since I can only manage to be there
>on the evening of 11th and whole day 12th, I'd like to know who'll be
>there during that time. Agreeing on a nice place to drink some beer on
>the 11th would also be great!
>So if you're there during that time, just give me a note!
>
>Hans-Martin <hmm at heeg.de>

I will attend the conference from Monday to Friday.

The GSUG arranges a Smalltalk evening on monday (9th) including a
presentation and
discussion. David Simmons from QKS will speak about Smalltalk and .NET.
We have reserved in a restaurant for having a late-night smalltalk.
(BTW: Last year we had a Squeak presentation given by Andreas, it was great)

I'm sure we will also meet some other squeakers and Smalltalkers on
Wednesday.
We could fix some bugs, share code and ideas, or show squeak to interested
people.
Maybe Alan will join us too.

Some people from our company grew up in Erfurt, so it should be no problem
to find a
nice place for a beer. Simply ask for me at the booth of Phaidros AG.

Bye
Torsten