Squeak browser plugin installers

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Sep 7 12:32:13 UTC 2000

I'v looked around a litte and tested some installer for mac but
they all have their lisence and flaws. I have found no way to
easily locate the  browser plugin folder exept query the user to locate
it, to place the SqueakPlugin.image the preference folder is easy.

What seems to be the most general solution is netscapes java-script
based jar
installer. It should be pretty portable but it's a ugly beast of code.

I'v only used mac lately so I have no knowledge about the installation
prosess on win
and nix, what is needed there ?

Karl