Unidentified subject!

raymondasselin at sympatico.ca raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 28 10:39:14 UTC 2000

RGA 9/28/2000 13:32From: raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Updates
To: squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
CC: <squeak at cs.uiuc.edu>

William Barnett-Lewis <wlewis at mailbag.com> wrote:

Hi William

> Uhm. It _has_ been awhile since I had time to do much, so I went and dl'd
> the completely updated image and current beta VM. I find that (on my Mac) I
> can not drag and drop the Image onto the VM. Is this common or did I screw
> up along the way?
>
> Thanks!
>
> William

This seems common if you use the 'Test release' because the file Type
and file Creator is'nt set up.  If you know how to set it up on your Mac
(with the appropriate software as FileBudy) the creator is 'FAST' and
the Type changes for different file as:

file TYPE for image = 'STim'
file TYPE for sources = 'STso'
file TYPE for changes = 'STch'

I write this at my job on a Windows platform and this from "memory" but
I thing it is OK.