Squeak on an iPAQ

Mike Shields Mike_Shields at gscmobilesolutions.com
Fri Sep 22 15:14:23 UTC 2000

All this talk of making it faster... I just want to be able to talk small on
my ipaq.... :) I think I will be making the jump to linux with it soon, but
it seems to me it would be nice to have a version of squeak running on an
unmodified ipaq. I have ordered the M$ embedded tools, and if they ever
arrive, I'll attempt to get squeak running under ce.

(Anyone heard of making an ipaq dual-boot? now that would be cool... :)