TGen in 2.9a?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Sep 29 04:56:53 UTC 2000

Rob Withers wrote:

> I am trying to remember what TGen.4.1a.cs is for.  I've attached a diff.
> There are conversion methods for  lf to cr line endings in the
> TranslatorGenerator method..  There also looks to be some file name
> manipulation changes.  I use TGen.4.cs, then, since I use Linux, I load the
> FixConcreteStream changeset.    I am still using the SourceForge VM, and a
> base 2.8 image so I'm sorry I can't help.

The fix, as I remember (since I may have done it...), was to make
TGen work acceptably under Unix (and Windoze, probably) by use of the
CrLfFileStream. But to get that to work in other places, the ConcreteStreamFix
changeset was needed, as well.

Anyhow, the result should be that you can read/view/write TGen files on any
platform.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA