Pending 2.9.2 Mac VM (Questions for you all)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Sep 3 19:20:06 UTC 2000

>>>>> "John" == John M McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com> writes:

John> Before I generate a new Macintosh VM (2.9.2) which has the event driven
John> stuff in it, I thought I'd better ask about the problems people have found.

John> As far as I know they are:

John> 1) PowerBooks crashing under certain conditions when attempting to use
John> TCP/IP in Squeak after they have been disconnected from the internet.

That just happened with me on a 2.8 image too.