[BUG] Projects with Wonderlands

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 27 19:55:10 UTC 2000

I tried again to create a Wonderland and save it as a project.  In so
doing, I discovered two bugs, the first of which is probably easily
fixed, and the other may not be:

- I had set my project to a window depth of 16.  When you publish a
project now, it also saves a GIF thumbnail.  I got an error that GIF
can't handle more than 256 colors.

- I did get a Wonderland-containing project to publish (hooray! no
more errors about contexts!), but when I tried to file it in ("load
as project" from FileList), the project got created, I saw the right
thumbnail, and the all of Squeak froze.  Command-period wouldn't
bring up an error box -- I had to Quit from the menubar.

Mark
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu