[ANN] Remote Message Passing V1.0

Johan Fabry johan.fabry at vub.ac.be
Tue Sep 19 14:21:28 UTC 2000

Hi,

I've wanted to release this a while ago, but, well, you know how it goes

In attatchment is the (first official) release of Remote Message Passing
(V1.0), a small, simple and lightweight Remote Procedure Calling
mechanism for Squeak.

What is super-cool about it?
- It is easy to use: no need to define interfaces, generate stubs et
cetera. Make any random object available to the world without any fuss!
- The code is simple and should be easy to understand.
- It's even got a Naming Service!
- There's a nice readme which tells and shows all ;-)

Have a look at it, use it, abuse it, ... and tell me what you think!

"You are more than the sum       Johan Fabry - Johan.Fabry at vub.ac.be
 of what you consume.            Vrije Universiteit Brussel
 Desire is not an occupation."   Programming Technology Lab, Room 10F709
  -- KMFDM                       Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Brussels, Belgium