Squeak BOF? (was RE: OOPSLA anyone?)

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 8 06:49:23 UTC 2000

Hi all!

--- "Norton, Chris" <chrisn at Kronos.com> wrote:
> Hi Göran & friends!
>
> On 08/23/2000 Göran Hultgren (goran.hultgren at bluefish.se) asked:  "Just
> wondering, anyone going to OOPSLA? :-) (I will go there together with 2
> colleagues)"
>
> Yes!  Sorry about the late reply -- I just got registered today.  :-)

Me too. In the "nick of time" for saving some money...

> Unfortunately, I will have to leave the conference on Wednesday night.  I'm
> hoping that the Squeak BOF will happen before that!

Ah, a BOF, anyone organizing such a thing? SqC? I am interested in attending but there are much
more experienced people that could organize...

> I'm planning on being at OOPSLA from Saturday evening until Wednesday
> evening (I'll be catching a plane back to Boston after the evening tutorial
> session).

I will see you there then! :-) I will definitely spend some time at CampSmalltalk at OOPSLA - there
are a lot of people joining up at their spot.

regards, Göran

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
icq#:6136722, GSM: +46 709 472152, http://www.bluefish.se
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you. Then you win." -- Gandhi