Challange (was: Re: FFI vs. Plugins (was: CCD ..))

Mats Nygren nygren at sics.se
Wed Sep 13 19:03:31 UTC 2000

Ian Piumarta <Ian.Piumarta at inria.fr> wrote:
> [snip]
> Gee, there you go: there *are* fun things to do outside of Squeak! ;-)

I hope you will move some of it inside Squeak! Or, since I suspect you
are rather busy, give some hints and references to help others get at it.

I'm in the process of snooping a little on your "dayjob", highly
changable VM's and such, don't remember the titles. If you wish to give
some selected references or other help getting into this I, and quite likely
others on this list, will be grateful.

/Mats