file handling

Projet DeepLow deeplowsoftware at oreka.com
Tue Apr 24 09:25:37 UTC 2001

Hi everyone,
we are trying to make a windows explorer in squeak, and we were
wondering if anyone could help us with file handling. Does anyone know
how the file browser works (the pink window), and which methods it
invokes ?
there are many classes containing the word "file", which ones should
we focus on to make get the file tree of a computer, to open a file,
to execute a file from squeak(if it is possible) and to copy/paste and
delete a file.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Projet DeepLow
Maîtrise Informatique