[GOODIE] NK-ConnectorsDemo.051.pr on Bob's Super Swiki --BUG?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Apr 6 21:43:54 UTC 2001

On Friday 06 April 2001 14:19, David P. Harris wrote:
> Hi-oh-
> I think you are right - its a memory problem.  I tried to repeat it and go
> a 'memory is low' message.
> As for your other comments, I am such a complete newby that I don't know
> how to do any of your suggestions re LowSpaceDebug.log etc

You might look in your Squeak directory to see if Squeak wrote any log files.

Actually, under Windows you might be well advised to get the latest VM, which
dynamically allocates memory.

You can find it at:
http://wwwisg.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De/%7Eraab/squeak/SqueakExe.zip

I think this is the most recent; I'm not sure whether this is more recent
than: ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/new3.0/win/Squeak3.0-win-vm.zip

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com