Another Morphic Tutorial

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 02:38:10 UTC 2001

I've put together a little Morphic Rolodex Tutorial: it's based on Bolot
Kerimbaev's Rolodex System (squeakers.141), but uses direct
manipulation.

Please take a look and let me know what you think (any suggestions
gratefully recieved, both as to ways of doing what I couldn't do and
ways of making it clearer). My only request is that no-one links to it
(that's why it's in a seperate directory with no links) as I hope it's
final place will be on a Swiki somewhere, when it's finished.

it's at:

http://www.penguin-home.telinco.co.uk/Rolodex_Project

Thanks again

John
Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."