[GOODIE] Faster class finder

Andrew P. Black apb at cse.ogi.edu
Thu Apr 12 16:48:08 UTC 2001

>If the Alt-f/r (cmd-f/r) keys on your keyboard are worn down this goodie
>could double your productivity.*
>
>A substitute for the browsers class/recent-class finder, it dynamically
>displays a list of matching classes as you type a search string in. See
>class comments for more info.

Looks like a nice idea, but I can't get this working (on a Mac).  I
just did an update to #3892, and still no joy.

The ListSearchMorph pops up, but the key events don't seem to be
handled properly.  ESC types a 5, delete types a 3, but a-z don't
type anything.  Looking quickly at the KeyboardEvent that I get when
typing an 'e', I see that it is a keyDown with a keyValue of 14.  I
sort of expected a keyPress with a value of 101.

Am I doing something dumb?

	Andrew