Squeak on Linux Framebuffer??

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Thu Apr 12 02:19:07 UTC 2001

Well, the first thing I want is to get the pointer working.  I need to find
out how to access the touchscreen device properly...I'm sure it's buried in
the Xfbdev code somewhere.

The image is live, however...I had thought maybe that Squeak was starting and
hanging, but I uploaded an image with a WatchMorph on it and sure enough, it's
live... :)

Now...maybe I can get this working on my desktop Matrox framebuffer
device...hmm, full-screen Squeak and only Squeak with no middleman...all I'd
need is an Xterm replacement running in Morphic and I'd be set. :)