Another Morphic Tutorial

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 07:25:35 UTC 2001

Yes, I think the conclusion is that these are halos consisting of handles. It
makes as much sense as anything else and it's consistent with both Squeak's
history and its current system documention.

Anyone who can get used to using menus with no sushi or hamburgers on them can
get used to any terminology!

:-)