OF AGREEMENT I understand and

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 02:18:08 UTC 2001

"David P. Harris" wrote:

> Hi-
> I have to assume this is dangerous :-(

Looks that way to me: an exe masquerading as a gif so that crude AV
stuff won't pick it up. And the lack of spellchecking and the Microsofty
? for ' rather give the game away ;-)

If you've got the attachment, feel free to send it to me (off the list)
and I'll see if I can open it up on my Linux box. I never open e mail in
Windows!

It might be worthwhile contacting abuse at whatever.dot.com (if the address
appears possibly genuine) to get the little SOB kicked off their ISP.

Cheers

John

Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."