Alignment in the post AlignmentMorph era

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Mon Apr 23 16:47:16 UTC 2001

"Andrew P. Black" <apb at cse.ogi.edu> wrote...
>I'm aware that last November there was a major change to the way that
>Alignment works in Morphic, and the capabilities of AlignmentMorphs
>were subsumed into Morph.  But I'm unable to find a description the
>Swiki on how alignment is supposed to work in this new era.  If one
>exists, please point me to it!

In keeping with our Easter Egg Hunt technique of documentation, Andreas once (1/17) put a little gem called TableLayouts.011.pr on Bob's superswiki.  I just looked and it's still there.

I still support your desire to get a couple of good examples into the image.  Perhaps A's work can somehow be merged with what you had in mind.  At least it should be of some help to you.

	- Dan

"Leave no stone unturned"