Mouse buttons 2/3 switched on linux (squeak 3.0)

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Mon Apr 30 22:46:15 UTC 2001

Richard,

> That's not switched, that's the way it is SUPPOSED to be.

Only for people who think that Squeak in fact *is* the "original Smalltalk
80". I bet most of the newcomers don't and personally I'd be quite
dissappointed if they would ;-)

> It would be *very* confusing if Squeak had the mouse
> buttons switched, thank goodness it doesn't.

Thank goodness it *does* ;-) At least on Windows the default is to reverse
the buttons. Why?! Simply because it doesn't make sense to put the secondary
function onto an often non-existant mouse button.

Cheers,
  - Andreas