Fog Browser: Limiting or focusing browsers

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Apr 30 08:56:14 UTC 2001

I originally tried to provide a different systemOrganizer to the borwser.
However, wehen compiling a new method the current systemOrganizer was not
modified. I browsed a bit around without really finding what I wanted.

Does anybody knows if SystemOrganization is directly?
Apparently I also made a confusion between SystemOrganizer and Smalltalk.

I was wondering why I should work in a different namespace, environment
(Smalltalk) and not in a different SystemOrganizer?

I'm certainly worng but if somebody can say it this would help me.