My First Doc Contribution

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 04:50:34 UTC 2001

Glad you liked the tutorial. The majority of feedback so far favors keeping the
"blind alleys" in place, as has been the case with other things I've done.

I don't know how a composite Morph gets turned into its own class for
instantiation. Haven't gotten that far. I'm sure someone else will chime in,
though.