Another Morphic Tutorial

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 06:30:43 UTC 2001

"Richard A. O'Keefe" wrote:

<snip>
> When did this change?  The Morphic tutorials I looked at a while ago
> that "THE halo" (any Morph having only one) was the entire collection
> of small coloured beads that came up in response to Cmd-click.

<snip>

And

<snip>
> May I respectfully point out that the handles in a halo are too tiny
> to be legible, let alone iconic?
<snip>

I think both Dan and I took both these points two days ago, but that we
both found the input from others useful in arriving at that position.
Equally, I think that if either of us had come to a genuine decision
that there was a better way of describing the artefacts known as halos
and handles, then we'd have gone with that.

Cheers

John

Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."