[ENH] FileContentBrowserTweaks

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Mon Apr 23 20:21:51 UTC 2001

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 bparsia at email.unc.edu wrote:
>
> > And, hey hey, this is my first time using the "mail to list" feature of
> > change sorters. Way cool!
>
> Indeed. I tried that once, it asked me if I want to create an EMAIL
> database, I said, and eventually I couldn't send a thing.

It might help to have opened and configured celeste before. In some ways
it's nice that it used Celeste. OTOH, it's a bit heavyweight if you're not
already using celeste, and shouldn't be necessary if you don't mind "throw
away" mail, which, for this purpose, isn't so bad.

> Also, it does
> not include the sender's full name, which is unfortunate because the
> sqfixes archive looks much nicer with it.

Ah! But you do get a chagne to edit that, so that's good to know.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.