latest version of another morphic tutorial now up

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 23:43:35 UTC 2001

Thanks all:

I've now put up the latest version of the tutorial on

http://www.penguin-home.telinco.co.uk/Rolodex_Project

which incorporates most of the suggestions people made, eliminates most
of the smelling mistakes and my left for right dyslexia. It's also more
respectful of Squeak terminogical traditions and should (due to Dan's
suggestions) be doable much more quickly.

Please let me know how you find it. Hopefully the next version will deal
with the dreaded cross platform mouse issue and I'll have worked out how
to launch Mister Postman from the Rolodex.

In the meantime I'll carry on with the translation of  Leandro
Caniglia's tutorial, take a peek at some of the stuff for Marc Guzdial's
course (in anticipation of the arrival of the book) and maybe even do
some coursework!

Happy Squeaking

John
Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."