Squeak for 3-year-olds

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Mon Apr 30 08:35:10 UTC 2001

On my to-do list is a Lemmings kind of environment with etoys.
Lemmings is a early 90 game with small animals that can be
given behavior by dropping tools on them.
Say you like them to build something you give them a brick.
I think this can be a fun way of 'programming' for small kids
and as they grow they can make the tools them self.
Most of the stuff is already in the environment but it has to be
wrapped up for easiness etc.

Karl