Native printing from Squeak

Peter Munro munro at cognality.com
Mon Apr 23 13:42:42 UTC 2001

Hi,

A year ago, Stephane asked the following question:

--

I'd like to ask the question again: is there a way (or is anyone
planning one) to print from Squeak using the native o/s printer drivers?

Reason: My colour printer doesn't do PostScript! And besides, I find
having to save to files etc with PostScript printing cumbersome.

Regards,
Pete