No subject

Projet DeepLow deeplowsoftware at oreka.com
Tue Apr 10 22:46:34 UTC 2001

Hi!

I usually use visualWorks smallTalk and I am a beginner with squeak.
Iwas wondering if someone could answer a couple questions I have about
squeak.
	Does anyone know to which extent squeak implemented programs are
compatible with VisualWorks and to which extent visualWorks
implemented applications are compaible with squeak?
	Is there anything to create interfaces easily with squeak? (an
equivalent of the UI-* parcels of visualWorks?
	I heard about Alice99, does anyone know how to import alice worlds or
objects in squeak?

Thanks in advance for answering.

Projet DeepLow
(Maîtrise d'informatique Université de Savoie / France)
Explorateur 3D en SmallTalk
Serna Audrey (madame_dodue at hormail.com)
Fleutot Pierre (foreveroux at yahoo.fr)
Josserand Samuel (samjosserands at yahoo.fr)