[GOODIE] NK-ConnectorsDemo.049.pr on Bob's Super Swiki

Markus G ä lli gaelli at emergent.de
Thu Apr 5 07:30:32 UTC 2001

am 04.04.2001 19:02 Uhr schrieb Ned Konz unter ned at bike-nomad.com:

> I've just published a new version on Bob's with the following changes:
> * added UML class diagram button bar
> * added more shape constructors, especially for UML shapes.
> * fixed NCConnectorMorph owner logic in cases where both ends connect to
> shapes that are on different playfields
>
> I'm still looking forward to comments and criticism, as well as suggestions
> and wish-lists.
>
> I'd like to formally publish the change set(s) soon...
Hello Ned,
 thanks for your great work.
One bug I might have found:
- Drag a handle of a connector on the start /end of the connector and drop
it. Squeak on my system (powerbook pismo os9.01) went into a loop. Can you
reproduce that? Otherwise I'd try again and give you more specific info.

Some questions:
- How do I destroy handles of connectors (especially the last one)?
- As I wrote a neural network-simulator on VW2.5 with HotDraw, I know
HotDraw a bit. As I remember, also the connections hade a modelthere, so I
could easily double the hierarchy (Graphical/Morph-Stuff vs. the domain).
I'd like to stick with that design, do I need to subclass the connector,
or can I use it as it comes? How?
Thank you again,

Markus