Smalltalk & Squeak featured on Slashdot

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sat Apr 21 08:24:17 UTC 2001

I had an idea. How about a visual scratch programming environment
that was hooked up to the Method Finder. Take for example
Ned's Connector morphs: you build up how the program should work with
the UML widgets and type in the purpose of each part in the widget text field.
This text would look for methods with coresponding funkcionality in the image...

Karl