Newsweek article on "Dynabook-like" computer

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Apr 27 14:30:51 UTC 2001

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Roger Vossler wrote:

> Hi Gang,
>     Speaking of a stylus, I understand that Squeak currently has support
> for a small graphics tablet. True or false? If true, which ones?

On what system? If your tablet can be made driving the mouse pointer,
every tablet will work.

If you mean "real" tablet support with pressure sensitivity etc. it
depends. It is implemented for Mac and Linux, AFAIK. On Linux, you need
XInput support for your tablet. I know Wacom tablets work (see
http://www.lepied.com/xfree86/)

-- Bert